1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via saintclarity)
448,775 notes / posted 2 weeks ago / Reblog
the thing you are most
afraid to write.
— Nayyirah Waheed (via coffeekaling)
36,341 notes / posted 2 weeks ago / Reblog
She once asked me
the name of my
and I replied
and played along
and asked me
which one of his
works was my
I said it was "
— Nav K (via d0wntime)
85,310 notes / posted 2 weeks ago / Reblog
"I wonder who’s gonna be by my side in 10 years"
— (via astoldbylloyd)
115,238 notes / posted 2 weeks ago / Reblog
"He forgot about you. Remember that."
— Remember this every day until it sinks in. Keep reminding yourself of this every time you are reminded of him until you realise that you deserved better. You deserve better. Remember that. (via c-oquetry)
184,095 notes / posted 2 weeks ago / Reblog